Consultant Ticketing and Integration (f/m/d)
Who we are
Znuny GmbH was founded in the year 2013. Our head office is located in Berlin. We employ people all over Germany, as our concept is based on 100% home office work.
We live open source and ticketing. Our claim is to deliver the best support for the support and helpdesk ticketing system Znuny, former known as OTRS Community Edition.
So far, we have been very successful in realizing this claim as a team. Our growing success is the reason why we need you.
What we do
Our consulting starts with the application, but often involves all aspects of a process flow. For us it is fundamental to deliver a customer not the fastest solution that fits Znuny/OTRS, but the solution that is most reliable in the long run.
- Support our customers with questions about Znuny and the ((OTRS)) Community Edition
- Mapping of business processes in Znuny and the ((OTRS)) Community Edition
- Implementation of processes on site at the customer
- Conducting trainings
- Gathering and formulating requirements as a template for the development process
- Completed studies / training
- Good / very good knowledge of Znuny/OTRS
- Experience in drafting / designing processes
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience in working with MySQL/MariaDB and/or PostgreSQL
Do you like open source and are you able to work in a 100% remote team? You speak and understand German fluently and want to be part of a professional and loyal team? You work independently and are motivated to get involved in projects?
Then Znuny is the right place for you.
- LPIC Certification
- admin experience
- good English skills
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and meeting you soon thereafter.