Perl developer (f/m/d)
Who we are
Znuny GmbH was founded in the year 2013. Our head office is located in Berlin. We employ people all over Germany, as our concept is based on 100% home office work.
We live open source and ticketing. Our claim is to deliver the best support for the support and helpdesk ticketing system Znuny, former known as OTRS Community Edition.
So far, we have been very successful in realizing this claim as a team. Our growing success is the reason why we need you.
What we do
We develop and maintain extensions for Znuny, OTRS and the ((OTRS)) Community Edition. For this purpose, your future colleagues have also set up a good infrastructure and development environment, which they actively maintain. Besides a GitLab instance including unit, UI and integration tests for all possible scenarios, we also have a strongly developed chain of tools that take over annoying and recurring tasks in OTRS development. This allows everyone to focus on their real work.
- Implementation of customer requirements
- Support of our open source extensions
- Support of our customer extensions
- Contact person for our consultants in case of technical problems and questions in the OTRS context
- Extension and maintenance of internal tools
- very good knowledge in Perl or a similar script language
- good knowledge of Git (+ GitHub and GitLab)
- good knowledge of Linux
- experience with MySQL/MariaDB and/or Postgresql
Do you like open-source and are you able to work in a hundred percent remote team? You speak and understand German fluently and want to be part of a professional and loyal team? You work independently and are motivated to get involved in projects?
Then Znuny is the right place for you.
- good knowledge of the OTRS framework
- good knowledge of English
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com and getting to know you soon thereafter.